What the CACS platform offers
Full CACS risk assessment
- Adapted from well known, evidenced-based suicide assessments including SAMHSA's SAFE-T assessment and The Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS) to support persons at risk of suicide. An algorithm is used to determine level of risk for consideration in next steps of safety and treatment planning.
- Assessment results include the overall risk level, placement on the acute / chronic spectrum, possible interpretation of results, and snapshot of possible next steps to take.
- Option to complete a printable M1 hold form if appropriate.
- Option to download or print a pdf of the assessment and results.
- Our database of 1,035+ resources throughout the state of Colorado can be filtered by risk level, services offered, location, age group, and type of resource, etc. Types of resources include mental health support, hospitals, substance use programs, shelters, Medicaid providers, peer support, and low-cost services.
- Option to print the filtered list of resources to give to the client.
- Engage individuals in safety planning to support coordination and well-being
- Based on a discharge summary from hospital level of care, crisis response, and SAMHSA's Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP).
- Options to print the completed plan and/or email it to patient or other recipients authorized by the patient.
Brief risk screening
- A brief adaptation of the full risk assessment, designed to be completed periodically with a client to explore changes in functioning or prior to a full assessment to justify further exploration of suicidal risk.
- Assessment results include the overall risk level, explanation of results, and can support identification of next steps.
- Option to download or print a pdf of the screening and results.
Public directory listing (optional)
Some plans offer a listing for your professional practice in our public mental health directory. While our resources directory is for professionals to use when assisting their clients and is only available to logged-in subscribers, our clinician directory is open for anyone to browse. Your decision to be listed as a public resource also lists your information in the full directory for potential referral by other professionals.
Plans and Pricing
The CACS platform subscription includes access to all of our tools and resources. The public directory
is for anyone looking for resources and can be viewed by anyone visiting the site.
All plans are billed yearly. We send out reminder emails and post your renewal date on your account page
so you know when your renewal date is coming up.
|CACS platform subscription
|Public directory listing
|CACS platform subscription plus public directory listing